Our 2nd annual Halloween Open House was a huge success! There was a fantastic turn out of trick-or-treaters! Plenty of food and drinks for all. The DJ had the dance floor buzzing all night long! And Boston Pizzazz was a pure delight with her balloons, rabbit in a hat, and tricks!
Costume contest winners:
- Elena was adorable as an 80’s glam girl
- Jayla was spot on with her Eleven costume
- Leah was a super creepy Pennywise
- Lucas was super awesome as an alien abductee
- There was a very energetic t-rex who was surprisingly fast and we couldn’t catch his name
- Nicole and Aaron put a spell on us as Winnifred Sanderson and Billy Butcherson
- Ashley and Rebeca were stunning mermaids
- Alberto and Lacey made a very convincing Morticia and Gomez
- We aren’t allowed to announce his true identity, but Spiderman was here…
We are so grateful to all of our professionals for taking part in this with us and their generous donations to the raffle. We were so thankful for the local vendors that gave of their time to come out and be with us for the evening, and also their kind donations to the raffle. This event is not possible without all of these pieces and we thank each and every one of you! Because of your kindness, we are able to write a generous check to The Mahaan Aasha Foundation!